Friday, January 25, 2008

Chapped Duck Buns!

mad duck



As a founder of the "The Ugly Duck Club," there is one thing that really cracks in my beak.

You are always hearing these stories of people who have been in love all this time and one gets famous or wins money, then decides it's time for a new and improved partner! HOGWASH!!!!

Dance with the one you brung, I say. Doesn't it tick you off to know that you suffered (endured) through all these things only to discover that "looks" trumps loyalty. Silicone is waaaayyyy over-rated! Lack of proven track record is ALWAYS a red flag. Why would anyone be true to someone who is only around during the good times. They deserve what they get. The tide always turns back around. In The Ugly Duck Club; nothing trumps loyalty. If they loved you ugly; then you better stay that way or you better keep on lovin! That's the way I quack!

I will be curious to see what happens in the future with the people from Extreme Makeover and The Swan. Do they become the ruthless "in-crowd" they always loathed before? Will they drop the loyals for new hotties more consistent with their new "image"? Yeah, I bet. There aint much I know; but I know "people."

Q-U-A-C-K!!!

Labels: , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home